Sunday, July 23, 2006

Malevolent Structures 002: Tipping the Scales

Currently Playing: Gackt - RETURNER

Okay, so I know it's kind of pointless to put in an introductory part, and many of you are probably just wanting me to continue on with my life story. Albeit, I can't just leap into the next part, as much as I would like to, and as much as you'd all like me to as well. It just doesn't fit, or seem right, because then it sounds like a story, instead of--well, okay, so this is 'technically' a story. My life's story, but hopefully at least some of you get what I mean. vn.nv;; Anyhow, so what's going on now is that we broke into the research facility. I began to have problems with my alters, and ended up surrendering control first to Kerana, and then Youka decided to but it..She tends to do that a lot.

-Light sigh.- Anyhow, so alright. In this part of my recollection, Kira meets and speaks with Kerana. The secret that she had kept hidden so long from me, is revealed courtesy of the asshole who's apart of the robot, and also we learn a few rather interesting things about Max's boyfriend, Jake. Gomen, I know now it sounds like I'm doing a playwright or something, but honestly I'm not. vn.nv; This just needed some form of an introduction, and this was the best I could come up with. Maybe it'll be better in the next..Gomen..

Kira looked to the spybot one more time. "You have got to be kidding me."

Kerana snapped control from Youka in that moment. "I'm afraid not.."

Himitsu seemed to note the change in my voice from Youka's harsh high-and-mighty one, to a much more calmer, and gentler one. She glanced at Kerana. "Who the hell are you, now?"

Kerana sighed softly, almost meekly. "I am Kerana Sakamoto. Sakuuya's other self, I suppose you could say. Youka is her darkness, and I am her light, so to speak."

"Yeah," said Kira raising her eyebrows. "I got that much. I'm just glad you aren't a royal bitch, or pain-in-the-ass like she was. I think that I can actually have a civil conversation with you. Provided we had the time."

The hikari nodded. "Aa, but unfortunately now we have much more pressing issues at hand.." She cast a wary glance upon the spybot, and the monogram he was giving off. Almost as if she were sizing them up, or observing them in a tactical manner; she tilted her head a bit watching the mechanical spider closely, and very carefully.

"Okay, so what's your brilliant plan on how to handle this guy?" asked Kira breaking the momentary silence.

"Does she even have one?" interjected the spybot.

"Alright, I've had enough of the head games already," cried Kira in near-outrage. "Just shut the hell up! Damn you!" She glared at the robot with livid red eyes. Kerana, however, remained unwavering as she watched her potential foe with a cautious gaze. A straight forwards expression, until the spybot got bored, and began to talk about further experimentation, and sexual affairs. While he spoke on them, Kerana's gaze tended to flicker, and yet she refused to give into his mockery. Kira, on the other hand, didn't seem very capable of holding her own. Something that my hikari had to shake her head at, and at the same time wondering what I honestly saw in her as a friend.

But then she remembered earlier occurences in which Kira put her own self on the line, in a means to protect me. And so her wanderings ceased there, as she returned to watching the spybot circle the room.

"So what are you going to do?" sniped Kira to their oppressor. "Are you going to make this any bit more entertaining, or are we going to have to endure your consistent, and yet rather irritating droll?" Which became apparent that she was beginning to loose whatever bit of reserve she had ever held.

"Oh, there are a number of things of interest to you that I could go on about," answered the mechanial spyder. "Who would you like me to start with? How about your sweet friend there?" The robot swiveled around so that it faced my hikari, and the color drained from her face. Her own composure faultering just slightly. Kira glanced at the machine with a look akin to disgust.
"I don't think that I even want to know. Especially from scum like you," shot Kira angrily.


"Oh? But aren't you the least bit interested in why she's the way that she is?" asked the robot levelly. "Don't you want to know why she has a two alter egos? One, who is the purest of the pure, and the other the darkest of the dark?" The hologram's eyes glinted eerily.

Kerana overcame her sudden freeze, and took step towards the spybot. Though, she stopped holding a balled hand to her chest, pale eyes reflecting some form of deep emotion. Himitsu spun on her heel to glance at the hikari. "Kerana, what's he talking about?" asked my friend quietly.
"You are aware of the fact that she has MPD, ne?" asked the scientist coldly, causing Kerana to flinch.


Kira rounded on the machine. "Ya know, it wouldn't kill you to shut your goddamn mouth for five minutes." Her eyes were livid, though when she looked back at Kerana her expression was softer. My hikari sighed softly, glancing aside.

"And let's not forget that in order for the disease to take place, some form of extreme trauma must take place," said the hologram a smirk forming on his transparent lips.

Again Kira turned to face him with a glare. "I know that much, you idiot."

"Ah, but do you know that most cases are caused from severe sexual abuse at a young age?" asked the machine. Kira's eyes blazed with a brilliant crimson anger.

"I thought I told you to shut the hell up."

"You did," said our captor. "But you'll find that I don't listen very well, unless it benefits me in--some way."

"You're sick," said Kira.

"He's a doctor, what the hell did you expect?" I said bitterly, my own identity shining through. Kira did a double-take, though, when she looked back it wasn't my face she saw, but Kerana's once more.

"Did you just shift on me?" asked Kira blinking in surprise.

"Maybe?"

Kira glanced at her, looking her up and down. "Right, anyways.."

"So, did you want to know the rest of the story, my dear?" asked the spybot.

"Not exactly, but do I honestly have a fucking choice?" snapped Kira irritably.

The scientist glaned idly at the sky, moving his hand just slightly as if to grasp a fleeting thought. "Iie, I suppose that you don't."

Kerana looked to our captor with frightened eyes. "I..I can't handle this.." As in the next moment Youka had sanpped control back with a smirk.

"Lookie who's back. Miss me, love?"

"Fuck you," said Kira acrimoniously.

Youka just chuckled coldly from where she stood across the way. She leaned back against the wall, and just observing the surroundings. "So," said the yami. "When do the painful injections, and seering shocks begin?"

"Will you shut up," sniped Kira eyes reflecting sheer ire.

"Nande? Don't you want to hear about little Sakuuya's past?" Youka smirked again. "I'm sure you're dying to know what it is that she's hidden from you, and pretty much the world all these years, ne? But then again..she doesn't really remember it, now does she?" A cruel smile curled itself around her lips.

"Repressed memories?" asked Kira slightly intrigued.

"Good guess," said Youka viciously. "You catch on quick."

Kira narrowed her eyes into a harsh glare.

"Girls, have you forgotten about me?" asked the robot with satirically.

"Oh no, of course we haven't," said Youka mockingly. "I just find myself much more capable of telling her. Nothing against you, of course." There was a dark glint in her eyes.

"I see.." said the hologram. "Then by all means do. I can observe both your reactions then. To think that I was given the change to work on such--unique specimen."

Kira turned her rage onto the robot, a fireball appearing in her hands. She prepared to throw the attack at our oppressor, but then stopped.

"What's the matter, firefly? Finally realize what I have?" mocked the yami. Though, Kira said nothing, and her gaze remained on the spybot.

"What do we have to do, to get out of here?"

"Wrong question, dear," said Youka.

Kira, however, kept her eyes on the hologram. "What do you mean by 'unique specimens'?"
The scientist placed a hand to his chin, stroking it as if lost in thought. "Alright, if you insist. I'll tell you," a cold smile flickered on his lips. "For one, I know exactly what each of you are, and just how much of complete opposites you, and your friend are. I know that you, Kira, are a half fallen angel/half fire demon, and I know that the original Sakuuya is a half light angel/half fox demon. You, Kira, control fire and darkness. The original Sakuuya controls earth and light."


Kira's eyes narrowed. "Point being just what, exactly?"

"Exactly that. How different the two of you are, and yet--you are the best of friends. As for your other two friends, they aren't nearly as interesting as the two of you. I've been dealing with their sort of years, it's nice to have a change of pace like this." The ravenhaired girl crossed her arms across her chest.

"Well, someone's certainly done their homework. What else do you know?"

Our captor's gaze then lingered onto Youka. "I know that the original Sakuuya suffers from a case of Dissociave Idenity Disorder due to the rape she endured at the hands of a one Markus Fujiwara. The one alter, Kerana, is her protector. So when the event happened, I would assume that she took control immediately, in order to seal the pain of the memory away. As for the second alter, Youka, she may or may not care for Sakuuya. She hates her for being weak, and allowing the body to be taken advantage of in such a way. So she exists solely to create a hell-on-earth for the original.

As for you, my young friend," his gaze lingered onto kira. "I know that your mother was an angel who fell from Heaven simply for falling in-love with your father, who was a fire demon. Most of her abilities were taken from her, and her powers were virtually cut-in-half. And your father, is presently in the military. You're mother died when you were young, as far as you know, from an unknown cause. Are these facts not correct?" Our captor wore an evil smile upon his face. Again the darkhaired girl's face flushed with the anger she tried to hide, but was failing in. Neither she, nor Youka said anything.

"I'll take your silences as a yes," said the hologram triumphantly. His cold smile turning into a vicious grin. "Now, as to your other two friends. Max and Jake. They too were interesting, at least in the beginning, but I have dealt, as said with their kind for too many years. Long enough, that they cease to interest, or amuse me in any way. Your friend, Max, was from one of our earlier programs, one of the five known survivors of the activies. Not to mention she somehow managed to escape, and it was Hell trying to find her again. But..in the end we did, so her tests can continue. And Jake..Oh yes, Jake..his newest history is fascinating. I will at least give him that."

"What are you saying?" asked Kira levelly.

The scientist turned to face her, smiling evilly. "Jake is of a most rare descent. He is probably one of the last know survivors of a ancient civilization of gentically enhanced personelle. He hails from an ancient Atlantic descent, that was said to live in the lost city of--surprise, surprise--Atlantis. They were known as Elders, and their powers, and knowledge was unparallel. Most of our previous studies are based off of the knowledge of the Elders. They are truly a remarkable race, borne to such a level of intelligence, speed, and strength that no human can muster. Scholars, trying to pass on their history, and their timeless knowledge, so that it--unlike the lost city--would not fade away beneath the waves, shall we say?"

Kira appeared stunned. "You have got to be kidding me. So Jake's like Max then?"

"Well, yes and no. Technically, he is actually from an entirely different study, actually race. Though, because he does not remember much of his ancestors, I am afraid that he isn't at the full capacity of expectation that we would expect of someone like him. So Max, or rather CC-332-0596 may in-fact be more powerful then him. But only until we can unlock his dorment memories, then we will have a quantity of power and knowledge such as the likes never known on this planet."

"Great," said Kira annoyed. "So it's another world domineering plan. Jesus. Seriously, you badguys need a new hobby, or scheme. Because this--this kind of thing gets real old, real fast."
"But aren't you even the tedious bit angry at the fact that all of this has been kept hidden from you? Sakuuya's rape, Jake's legendary past?" asked the villian.


"Well, yes and no," said Kira with a smirk mocking his previous answer. "I may not like the fact that these things were unknown to me, but really..the people who hid them didn't really even know they existed. So what's to be mad at? They have their reasons, still do, and yeah, I'm a little pissed, but not so much at my friends. Right now, I just really want to kick your fucking face in." Her crimson eyes sparkled maliciously in the dimlight of the dome. "So what do you think of that, Mr. Fuckyouscientist?"

For once, it was our potential opponent's turn to be harrassed, and his face turned a small shade of red in his minor outrage. Though, it was something that Kira was taking 'great' pride in. "So what are you going to do now? Now that..unbeknownst to you, we are--in fact--actually one step ahead of you?"

"Are you now? And in what way would you possibly be possessing the upper hand? I have locked you here, in this black dome. The only escape you have is--" but Kira interjected.

"Either you set us the fuck free, or we kick your sorry ass to Kingdom Come." Again her eyes flashed. "It's your call, spyderman."

Time to start from scratch again. The scales are tipped to favor our hand..

No comments: