Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yoru and Kaede (my ryooshin)


Currently Playing: "Movie" by The Birthday Massacre

Alright, so it looks like it's time for another subsection post. This one, though, causes my heart to ache, because it shows two people who were very important in my life, but were never able to really share in it with me. Aa, in this post the pictures that I put up are those of my okaasan and otousan. My mother was the light angel who fell from Joukai in order to live the life she wished with my father. Who was a kitsune from the Makai realm.

My okaasan possessed the ability to manipulate light. In other words she controlled the element of Light. And my otousan was able to control the element of Earth, he was clever and wise, and extrememly smart. Yet, he, like my mother gave up his life in Makai to descend to Ningenkai to live his chosen life with her. They were deeply in love, and would do anything for each other, as well as for their child..-Weak smile.- I do not know much about my ryooshin, though, I possess memories of them, vague, and simple, but I know to treasure them.

I would..give anything to see them again..At least one last time..-Wipes a tear from eyes.-

Signing out. Ja matte ne..

No comments: