Monday, July 17, 2006

Markus and Stephen



Currently Playing: Lacuna Coil - Closer

Alright, so I'm going to take a break from my excessively 'long' posts to type up this relatively 'short' one. vn.nv;; Which I am sure some of you are thankful for, and others of you aren't, and would rather I just continue with the story. Well, my life's story, anyways. -Sweatdrops.- Okay, so in this subsection I have pictures of Markus, and Stephen. Again, these two are not a couple, but they just happened to show up around the same time. Hence, the reason I post their pictures together.

Anyhow, not much is known about either of them just yet. Well, a part from what you may already have learned from my previous posts have had to say. Though, I know that if Kira has her way she'll figure out what sort of secrets these two harbor. As for me? I'd rather just leave well enough alone. vn.nv;; So that's it, not much, I know, but I figured it was at least 'something.' vn.nv;

Sou ka, not much left to say save, k'yotseke soshite oyasuminasai.

No comments: